The Unified Carrier Registration Program (UCR program) is a federally-mandated registration program for interstate motor carriers. Maintaining compliance in this program is required for any commercial carrier with a gross vehicle weight over 10,000 lbs. that operates by having to cross state lines.
UCR (Unified Carrier Registration) is program that replaced (SSRS) Single State Registration System. You can pay your UCR Fees to the via our secure online payment system.
This program is state-administered and applies to all of the following types of carriers involved in any form of interstate commerce within the USA.
Who needs to register for UCR?
- Motor carriers (public AND private)
- Motor carriers (private)
- Leasing companies
- Freight forwarders
- Brokers based in the United States of America, Mexico, or Canada OR companies that participate in international and/or interstate commerce with the USA.
Each company is required to pay its UCR fee with a base state (the state in which you reside primarily).Your base state does not participate in the program you are required to pay your UCR fee through a neighboring, participating state. Currently, the following states are NONE participating: Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Oregon, Vermont, Wyoming and the District of Columbia.
This UCR registration is per CFR 390.5.
|UCR Bracket||Total Charged by|
|0 to 2||$149.00|
|3 to 5||$349.00|
|6 to 20||$549.00|
|21 to 100||$1649.00|
|101 to 1,000||Call to place order|
|Over 1,000||Call to place order|
HOW TO PAY YOUR UCR FILING
1. Ensure you are using this page to update your UCR filing
2. Select your fleet size from the drop down menu
3. Select your quantity (default qty. is 1)
4. Click “Add to Cart”
5. Proceed through Checkout and pay online
All Major Cards Accepted Here