Do you need to file your updating-your-registration? Maintain your USDOT compliance by filing and paying your fees to the US Department of Transportation with USDOT Compliance Services!

The MSC-150, or updating-your-registration enables the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to stay up to date with your relevant business changes and keep you federally

Why do I need the Motor Carrier Identification Report (MSC-150)?
The MSC-150, is a special form needed to file or update your USDOT number.
FMCSA requires you to fill out this form and update your information every two years.
If you are no longer in business, you must file your MSC-150 to notify FMCSA.
Failure to submit your updating-your-registration will result in the deactivation of your USDOT
Failure to comply may also result in civil penalties of up to $1,000 per day ($10,000 max).

This MSC-150/updating-your-registration is per CFR part 49 article 390.