Are you registering with the US Department of Transportation (USDOT or simply DOT) for the first time? If your business will be operating with commercial vehicles that travel from state to state and weigh more than 10,000 lbs., you’ll need to register your very own USDOT number to
ensure you’re following the law.
Over 50% of the states in the USA have adopted the requirement for a federally regulated DOT Number. Make sure your application is accurate, on-time, and in compliance with USDOT Compliance Services!
Only one USDOT Number is required per company. Let industry professionals file yours!
Who needs to register for a USDOT Number?
- Companies with commercial vehicles over 10,000 lbs. that cross state lines
- Companies that transport 8+ passengers (including driver) for compensation
- Companies that transport 15+ passengers (including driver) regardless of compensation
- Companies that transport hazardous materials
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR USDOT NUMBER REGISTRATION
1. Ensure you are using this page to register a brand new USDOT number
2. Click “Add to Cart”
3. Proceed through Checkout and pay online
All Major cards Accepted Here